Nattokinase 2000 FU Orihiro
Sale price $55.99 Regular price
- Japanese accident treatment medicine
- The Japanese nattokinase 2000 fu orihiro medicine for the treatment and prevention of stroke.
- Helping Maximize the treatment of seizures.
- Nattokinase is an enzyme found in fermented beans originating in Natto
- A familiar traditional dish of Japanese people.
- Nattokinase is effective in dissolving blood clots, which is a major risk of vascular occlusion leading to stroke and stroke.
- Japanese Nattokinase 2000FU Orihiro is recommended by cardiologists for common use in Japan.
- Ingredients: Nattokinase, soybean oil, Bacillus extract natto culture, beeswax, fatty acid glycerin ester, gelatin, lecithin (derived from soy).
- Japanese nattokinase thrombolysis and stabilizing blood pressure, preventing stroke
- Blood pressure stable.
- Support treatment of cerebral vascular sequelae.
- Increasing brain circulation, Improving memory impairment, and Enhance vitality
- Box of 50 tablets
- Take 1 capsule daily, 2 times a day.