Hazelnut Oil (Pure, Undiluted, Cold Pressed).
Sale price $8.99 Regular price
- Cold pressed Hazelnut Oil is well known for its astringent qualities. It is deeply penetrating and stimulating to the circulatory system.
- It helps to tone and tighten the skin, and is applicable for all skin types. Hazelnut oil acts as an excellent emollient and moisturizer because it has a number of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, which can rehydrate the skin.
- So, this oil is extensively used in treating dry skin. Moreover, this oil is very light and easily gets absorbed into the skin. Hazelnut Carrier Oil leaves a non-greasy feeling and it is perfect for massage therapy and aromatherapy.
- Hazelnut Carrier Oil can be used as stand-alone or in combination with other oils and butter.
- Botanical Name: Corylus avellana
- Country of origin: Germany
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Color: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
- Scent: Hazelnut Carrier Oil has very little scent characteristic of most carrier oils.
- Texture: Liquid