Sliced Korean Black Ginseng In Honey
Sale price $59.99 Regular price
- Korean black ginseng is formed from fresh ginseng through 9 stages of steaming and drying with other ingredients.
- From natural dried white ginseng that is steamed with some other herbal ingredients, it will slowly turn into a pinkish-gray color similar to red ginseng.
- Then from red ginseng continues through the process of steaming and drying with other ingredients that have formed black ginseng. Black ginseng is indeed black.
- Helps the body to be stronger and more flexible
- The product has the effect of enhancing liver, kidney, and prostate function
- Diuresis, blood tonic, blood circulation are negative manifestations when we feel when using honey soaked Black Ginseng
- Support for the treatment of bleeding, bleeding, balance and stabilize blood pressure.
- Honey-impregnated black ginseng fights hardening of the arteries and increases immunity.
- Create a refreshing spirit to reduce stress and psychological stress.
- Ginseng combined with honey forms a nutritious product, ideally for the elderly.
- Reduce cholesterol, regulate blood pressure, especially for people with high blood pressure.
- Effective anti-aging
- Good for people who have just had surgery, lost a lot of blood...
- Effectively protect liver cells, good for brain activity
- Supports cancer prevention or inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Enhance physiological function