Sliced Korean Black Ginseng In Honey
Korean black ginseng is formed from fresh ginseng through 9 stages of steaming and drying with other ingredients.
From natural dried white ginseng that is steamed with some other herbal ingredients, it will slowly turn into a pinkish-gray color similar to red ginseng.
Then from red ginseng continues through the process of steaming and drying with other ingredients that have formed black ginseng. Black ginseng is indeed black.
- Helps the body to be stronger and more flexible
- The product has the effect of enhancing liver, kidney, and prostate function
- Diuresis, blood tonic, blood circulation are negative manifestations when we feel when using honey soaked Black Ginseng
- Support for the treatment of bleeding, bleeding, balance and stabilize blood pressure.
- Honey-impregnated black ginseng fights hardening of the arteries and increases immunity.
- Create a refreshing spirit to reduce stress and psychological stress.
- Ginseng combined with honey forms a nutritious product, ideally for the elderly.
- Reduce cholesterol, regulate blood pressure, especially for people with high blood pressure.
- Effective anti-aging
- Good for people who have just had surgery, lost a lot of blood...
- Effectively protect liver cells, good for brain activity
- Supports cancer prevention or inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
- Enhance physiological function