Body Hair Removal Ten Minutes Cream House Dr
Sale price $32.99 Regular price
- Summer is just around the corner and we're here to introduce a product that'll make your trip to the beach a 100 times smoother and a 100 times more comfortable.
- This Body Hair Removal cream is FDA approved and has absolutely no ingredients that might cause allergies (yes, we're serious) so for all the sensitive-skin people out there, you've finally found your destiny.
- The cream can not only be used on the body, but it has even been tested for use on the face!
How to use:
- Before the first application of the formula it is necessary to do an allergic test: apply the cream on a small area of the skin, and rinse it after few minutes. Unless an allergic reaction developed in the application place within 24 hours, you may start dilapidation. If at any point your skin starts to burn, remove the cream and rinse the skin with warm water. If the burning sensation continues, consult a doctor.
- Spread the cream evenly on the skin areas to de treated. Do not rub in. Leave it for 5 minutes, and then removal the cream with the spatula from a small area. It the hair removes easily, remove the remaining cream with the spatula in the direction "against the grain" Rinse the skin with warm water (with out soap), and pat dry.
- We recommend leaving the cream on for 7-8 minutes if there's a lot of thick hair to be removed, 5 minutes for thinner hair and 2 minutes for very fine hair (such as female facial hair). Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes!
- Make sure to wipe it off with a wet towel or anything that has some moisture in it to remove it smoothly!
Capacity: 100 ml
Purified water, urea, thioglycolic acid, acetyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, camellia oil, polyoxyethylene cetyl stearyl diether, petrolatum, mineral oil, calcium hydroxide, stearyl alcohol, Allantoin, grape seed oil, tooth extract, licorice extract, iris extract, aloe vera leaf extract