ILDONG Foodis Choyumeal Plus
Foodis Choyomeal Plus
Evenly contains growth factor IGF, immunoglobulin IgC, and nutrients for baby brain, and will firmly establish foundation for health of infant feeding on mothers milk and milk formula.
What is Choyu (colostrum)?
Colostrum is a kind of milk that is produced 72 hours just prior to giving birth. It is nutritious milk that contains a various kinds of biological activity components.
To lay the foundation to a lifelong healthiness:
- We have fortified colostrum protein, which contains colostrum ingreients, IgG, IGF, and lactoferrin, as well as DHA, sphigomyelin, myelin, phosphatifylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine.
- We have forfied lactic acid bacteria for bowel health and defecation, as well as mixing essential nutrients for growth, such as Vitamin B6, C, D, E, biotine, folic acid, and zinc in a balanced way.
- We used a colostrum of cows that were raised free range, which are more likely to be less stressed or ill.
Dietary supplement & Notice
Choyumeal Plus Stage 1: up to 12 months
- 2-4 times per day (1 bag per time). Mix it with breast milk, powder milk, baby food, or dissolve it in warm water.
Choyumeal Plus Stage 2: 12 months to 9 years old.
- 2-4 times per day (1 bag per time). Mix it with breast milk, powder milk, baby foo, or dissolve it in warm water. If your child is over 3 years of age, feed him 2-3 times a day, with 2 bags per time.