Saffron health benefits includes promoting mental health, helping prevent macular degeneration, enhancing the skin, preventing hair loss, supporting respiratory health, relieving pain and supporting hormone system. Other benefits includes support heart health, promoting good digestion and good for optimal cell function.
- Strengthens our five external senses.
- Disinfects, controls and removes infections.
- Increases urine and sweating (saffron used with honey removes kidney and urinary stones).
- Strengthens human instincts (sleeping, eating, etc.)
- Strengthens liver, respiratory and urinary organs.
- Mirthful and rejuvenating.
- Reinforces the effect of other medicines.
- Relieves anal & uterine aches.
- Relieves eye allergy & scratch.
- Catalyzes blood clotting and cures old wounds.
- Regulars menstruation.
- Anti convulsion & convulsion coughs, and controls hysteric excitements .
- Appetizing and relieves stomach aches (it is harmful for the patients with stomach ulcer).
- Relieves chronic bronchitis.
- Relieves tooth ache and decreases tooth decay speed .
- Removes bad smell of medicines.
- Positive effects on some skin disorders like under skin bleeding, skin inflammation & skin eruption.
- Recovers paleness & refreshes color of face.
- Strengthens the heart.
Saffron in Desserts: Adding ground saffron for the final mixture of ice cream not only increases its nutritious and medicinal value but also brings the mixture a pleasant appearance and flavor. It is also advised to add saffron to other dairy products like milk, yogurt, cream, and yogurt drink baking different types of cakes and cookies by natural and useful flavor of saffron will bring you a very pleasant result.
Saffron in Food: You may use pleasant flavor and color of saffron for different types of food like kebab, grilled chicken, halva, and fish and precious spice of the most precious spice of the world to your family and yourself.
Saffron in Drinks: Make saffron powder and pour it in the saltshaker. Shake it two or three times on your cup of tea or coffee. Mix it and drink. Saffron sherbet is made by adding ground saffron and sugar to cold water and it is a very suitable drink of quenching thirst in hot days.
How to use saffron: Saffron can be used in making different foods, drinks and desserts. It is important to grind an appropriate amount of saffron for each time and it is important not to use extra amount of saffron.
Capacity: 2 grams per box.
- Make saffron powder and pour it in the saltshaker.
- Shake it two or tree times on your cup of tea or coffee. Mix it in drink.
- Saffron sherbet is made by adding ground saffron and sugar to cold water and it is a very suitable drink for quenching thirst in hot days.